Contract position: Growing stable company has an immediate need near Gainesville FL for a Test Engineer to perform and document test results as per test cases. This is a potential temp to perm opportunity and will consider non local candidates that need per diem. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Review and follow methods, tools and processes within the area of expertise.
- Software functionality verification:
- Plan and execute test cases for software releases, issue reporting of founded problems during testing and reporting results for each tested build.
- Participate software implementation planning meetings - give comments to ensure testability.
- Maintain test simulator environment to meet testing HW needs and enable software testing
- Participate in to test automation development that is used in software release testing
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years experience with control system testing
- Experience doing test procedures, plans, and associated documentation
- Test automation experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.