Permanent position: FAntastic, stable company is looking for a Safety Supervisor for their location between Louisville and Cincinnati. This position is responsible for managing safety including, OHSA 1910, LOTO, etc. $2 billion in annual sales, 1500 employee site, no layoff in 25 year year history. Included in base salary is a personal bonus that has averaged 10% in last 15 years. Excellent benefits, including relocation assistance. Responsibilities for the Safety Engineer
Requirements for the Safety Engineer
- Assists in the design, develop and implement new safety policies, procedures and programs for both the Safety department.
- Works as a Liaison between Safety and the employees on the communication of any safety policy or program changes.
- Assists in the coordination of all safety training.
- Works with Managers, Supervisors and Group Leads to resolve safety issues.
- Helps Safety Coordinators with incident investigations.
- Bachelor degree in Safety
- Minimum of five years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous Supervisor experience preferred
- 401K, Health, Dental, Quarterly Bonus, Relocation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.