Contract position: Project Engineer opportunity with a building automation systems client located Northwest of the Atlanta, GA area. This position will be responsible for all technical aspects of building automation projects from developing the scope of work through remote and/or on-site checkouts and commissioning.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Use company or customer design standards to create project shop drawings per project documentation
- Select materials including DDC modules, field sensing and control devices, dampers and valves to meet the project requirements, specifications, codes and customer standards
- Inspect HVAC system including point-to-point, determining the proper operating ranges for field devices, as well as complete functional system checkouts
- Creating equipment and floor plan graphics per project documents
- Other duties as typical and assigned
- Associates or Bachelors in an Engineering discipline is preferred
- Approximately 3 to 5 years relevant experience with commercial HVAC and/or Building Automation
- Knowledge in DDC control theory and applications pertaining to HVAC / Control
- Experience with engineering design programs such as AutoCAD, Microsoft Visio, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.