Contract position: Engineering client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Assistant for a Temp to Perm opportunity in their Brea, CA offcie. You need 2-5 years of experience as a Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or Construction Assistant. Experience doing this for any type of engineering or construction project is considered a plus.Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- You will support architecture, engineering and construction projects by assisting the Project Manager and project team in providing administrative project information as requested
- Provide general administrative support for company projects.
- Organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation and changes
- Provide information to facilitate questions regarding projects and prepare research information
- Record minutes from Project Manager/team meetings
- Provide some construction document and project controls (RFIs, submittals, etc)
- Collect and distribute client bills and invoices
- Type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as requested
- Coordinate travel arrangements and any other internal services for various project needs
- Assist with the processing of expense reports
- Reserve conference rooms and coordinate client, vendor and/or supplier presentations, meetings and interviews, including set-up and cleanup
- 2-5 years of experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant or Construction Assistant
- Must be able to effectively interact with customers, vendors, and other team members on the telephone and in person
- Must have good organizational skills and be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Our client prefers candidates that have a BA or BS degree
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.