Permanent position: Highly established Tier 1 Automotive supplier is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team just north of Lexington, KY. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for preparing electrical design for large scale industrial and manufacturing projects. Ideally seeking someone with a strong background in Robotics and PLC programming. Relocation assistance availableResponsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Industrial robotics programming
- Modify, troubleshoot and program PLCs; experience with Allen Bradley or Siemens is a PLUS
- Prepare electrical design for large scale industrial and manufacturing projects
- Apply design knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems, and equipment specifications andselections
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have knowledge and experience in AutoCAD, PLCs, Servo controllers, Robot, and HMI System
- Strong background in automotive or similar heavy industrial environment
- Strong background with robotics and PLC programming.
- Strong comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with company match
- Bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.