Contract position: A Planner Buyer Agent is needed for a utility holding company in the Henderson, CO or Denver, CO area. This role will support business units at several locations in or close to the Denver metro area. Will be required to travel to each supported location routinely as assigned. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Ensures material/service planning and fulfillment requirements are met through SC and BU processes.
- Executes POs accurately and in a timely manner. Develops/implements procurement strategies to achieve cost, schedule and quality goals.
- Achieves inventory management, scheduling coordination, supplier management, and process improvement objectives. Appraises, market, sells, and disposes of surplus assets.
- Bachelor's degree in SC Management, Engineering, Project Management, Business, Finance or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP systems required. SAP ECC preferred.
- Material forecasting and project planning knowledge. Basic contract knowledge, negotiation and project management skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.