Contract position: Social media company in Seattle, WA, is looking for several PCB Engineers. This candidate will be working with engineers and design teams throughout the full product development life-cycle. This is a 6 months contract. Responsibilities for the PCB Designer
Requirements for the PCB Designer
- Work with the Electrical Engineering hardware team to provide PCB board design. Layout complex multilayer printed circuit boards containing analog, digital, RF, and power components.
- Create and manage PCB documentation including fabrication and assembly packages, such as Gerber, ODB, BoM, fab and assembly drawings.
- Work with hardware engineers and document control department to release fab and assembly packages into company-wide PLM system. Author ECO's if necessary.
- 7+ years of PCB design experience using Cadence tool sets.
- Experience with HDI design. Knowledge of multilayer PCB layout, fabrication and assembly techniques including blind/buried vias, and microvias
- Experience with Rigid, Flex, and Rigid-Flex boards design and manufacturing.
- Knowledge and understanding of IPC, JEDEC, IEEE, and other electronic standards.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.