Contract position: Process Engineer needed for a leading mfg of cutting edge products located in Buffalo Grove, IL. In this role you will be responsible for developing, troubleshooting and optimizing Injection Molding Systems. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Support the development of new injection molds by participating in mold design reviews and mold factory acceptance trials.
- Contribute to the development of specifications for the procurement of new injection molding machines and auxiliaries.
- Identify, specify and facilitate the procurement of peripheral equipment needed for new installations including (but not limited to) thermolators, water manifolds, plumbing hardware, hoses, dryers, material handling equipment, etc.
- Develop an optimized injection molding process and robust process window based on sound process engineering principles.
- Participate with root cause investigations and corrective action implementation.
- Engineering, technical degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience as a process engineer in an injection molding facility
- Clean room experience helpful
- Strong documentation skills
- Contractor benefits available
- Contract to hire
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.