Permanent position: Research Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Ewing, Nj area. The Research Engineer will be responsible for supporting on-going work in aircraft flight dynamics and simulation development. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Research Engineer
Requirements for the Research Engineer
- Support on-going work in aircraft flight dynamics and simulation development.
- Work on state-of-the-art technical solutions in the field of aircraft/rotorcraft aerodynamics, design, performance and flight mechanics modeling and simulation for government and industry.
- PhD or Master's degree with commensurate level of work experience in aeronautical engineering or related field.
- Experience with rotorcraft systems and/or the ability to perform independent research is a plus.
- Computer skills must include C/C++ and/or MATLAB/Simulink.
- Knowledge of other programming and scripting languages (FORTRAN, Java, Python) is also desirable.
- 100% paid medical benefits.
- Relocation is available to qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.