Permanent position: Research Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Ewing, Nj area. The Research Engineer will be responsible for supporting on-going projects in aerodynamics, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and numerical methods development. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Research Engineer
Requirements for the Research Engineer
- Support on-going projects in aerodynamics, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and numerical methods development.
- Support of advanced CFD solver libraries, significant growth potential (i.e., developing and managing individual research and development projects).
- PhD in aerodynamics, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), or a related field, including independent research or work experience performed in this area.
- Computer programming experience and interface development in FORTRAN, C and C++ is required.
- Experience developing software for High Performance Computing environments.
- 100% paid medical benefits.
- Relocation is available to qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.