Permanent position: Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Inventory Manager. This position is located near Findlay, Ohio. The Inventory Manager will manage material flow to maintain control and accuracy over goods and inventories, including procurement, planning, scheduling, cost, warehousing, receiving, and shipping to ensure JIT delivery for customer orders. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a potential bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Inventory Manager
Requirements for the Inventory Manager
- Manage all material handling activities i.e. shipping, receiving, procedures and DJI, etc.
- Coordinate logistics requirements and assist in providing information to assist in developing cost effective freight costs
- Manage system to forecast planning requirements, sales and volume forecasts, reporting concerns/issues to the Operating Committee
- 5+ years of experience in material scheduling, inventory control, and logistics planning for a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience utilizing a SMART or DDL System
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a potential bonus
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.