Contract position: Aerospace and defense company is seeking a manufacturing Analyst in Palmdale, CA. Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree and basic knowledge of Manufacturing operations. Additional requirements and responsibilities below. Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Support production on a team in a manufacturing environment.
- Interact with customers in regards to the product planning process.
- Facilitate and train teams in core skills.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- DoD clearance highly preferred, but not needed to start.
- Prior experience in manufacturing operations preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.