Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is looking to hire an HR Business Partner. This role will be located in the Rocky Mount, NC area. The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree along with some HRBP experience in a manufacturing environment who has a track record of partnering with operations and plant leadership and some strategic and tactical HR experience. This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $72k plus a bonus. Relocation assistance is also available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager
Requirements for the Human Resources Manager
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Advise and counsel managers on how to identify and attract key talent, develop succession plans, utilize recognition and rewards to incentive behavior and help manager drive performance improvement and career growth within their teams
- Partner with leaders to roll out key processes such as performance management, training and development, goal planning etc.
- Work in partnership with the recruitment team to establish initiatives as it relates to acquiring talent, pipelining talent for future growth
- Improve manager capability through coaching and implementation of management development programs and opportunities
- Gather data and analyze data and trends to determine key organizational needs within the departments supported and facilitate decision making with unique,proactive solutions that solve these needs
- Identifies needs and avenues for training of leadership development, employee development, job specific within ISO 9001 compliance
- Bachelor's degree along with a PHR or SPHR or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is a plus
- This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $60k to $72k plus bonus
- Relocation assistance is also available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.