Contract position: An Engineer is needed for a world class utility company in the New Albany, OH area. This role will No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Compliance Engineer
Requirements for the Compliance Engineer
- Assist in ensuring compliance for Transmission Operations regarding the NERC reliability standards as applied by all Regional Reliability Organizations (RROs).
- Collaborating with Transmission, Generation, Commercial Operations, and Corporate in compliance matters.
- Interfacing with these business units in the standards development/review process.
- Develop standards, ensuring appropriate systems are in place to track and monitor compliance, perform daily tasks to monitor compliance, and perform quarterly/yearly reviews to demonstrate compliance.
- Associate's degree in business administration, computer science, engineering, or related field, or High School Diploma / GED and two (2) years of experience in compliance and/or Information Technology.
- Regulatory Compliance experience required. Data analytics experience required.
- General understanding of NERC Operations and Planning a plus. Desired experience with reporting (distilling information to present to leadership and external groups in various mediums i.e. PowerPoint, Excel etc).
<Benefits for the Compliance Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.