Contract position: A Project Manager is needed at a leading electronics manufacturer located in Agoura Hills, CA. This role manages diverse projects including planning, project launch, control, and delivery against timeline and budget metrics. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manages project deliverables through cross functional teams and resources.
- Applies knowledge of most aspects of the program, down to a reasonable level of detail. Assesses business implications for each stage of project.
- Works autonomously to develop clear project scope statements, plans, resource requirements, timelines, and budgets on projects of 500 tasks or less, or a similarly-sized part of a larger program of which the Project Manager manages a part.
- Monitors progress, project budget, and deliverables through the team and adjusts plans and priorities ongoing to minimize critical paths; balances scope, schedule and budget considerations to adjust the project with minimal impact to the business.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Demonstrates solid knowledge of PMI PMBOK and basic Project Management techniques and approaches including familiarity with vocabulary and process application.
- Fairly adept at using project management tools in applications including scheduling and staffing plans. Some knowledge of advanced Project Management techniques.
- Professional certification preferred.
- Comprehensive benefit package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.