Contract position: A Designer is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role is responsible for preparation of study layouts, design development, cost estimating, peer review of all deliverables defined as proficient work activities, check drawings, peer review, as well as performing other design and engineering work as defined or directed. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Create, revise and maintain detailed engineering and record drawings, and sketches.
- Create, revise and maintain material and property equipment records.
- Perform mathematical calculations required to accomplish assigned work.
- Check work performed by other personnel for accuracy and compliance with all Company standards and methods.
- Associate degree (AAS) in drafting and computer aided design (CAD) or in civil, electrical or mechanical engineering technology and 4+ years experience, OR high school graduate and 8+ years of experience in electric utility and/or related industrial drafting and/or computer aided drafting work.
- Must have experience with Auto CAD and other drafting software.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.