Permanent position: Leading Industrial Automation company looking for a Fluids Engineer to work within their Engineering Group. In this role you will be responsible for using knowledge of machines, pneumatics, hydraulics, water, coolant, gases, and manufacturing processes to create drawings for accurate interpretation of the design by controls technicians and oversees the design layout and materials specification activities. Responsibilities for the Hydraulics Engineer
Requirements for the Hydraulics Engineer
- Selects commercial fluids control components and reviews / develops bills of material included in machine construction.
- Interprets the performance requirements of the machine from customer specifications, time lines, and sequencing needed for machine fluids control.
- Conforms to cost and time considerations estimated for the project.
- Confers with the customer, engineering staff, and controls technicians during the progress of the project and recommends design modifications to eliminate fluids control system malfunctions.
- 4 or more years in the Industrial Automation field.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.