Permanent position: Global Engineering Consulting Firm is seeking a direct-hire Lead Automation Project Manager. This position is located in Long Beach, CA. The Lead Automation Project Manager will oversee all industrial automation system implementation projects within the ports industry. The ideal candidate should have 10+ years of industrial automation experience as well as working with an MES or TOS system. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $125K to $200K, plus profit sharing, bonus, and other great benefits. Relocation is provided. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Consultant
Requirements for the Consultant
- Expand and/or improve the Container Ports and Terminals automation and operations systems
- Work in collaboration with clients and suppliers to define a solution by assisting with integration, implementation, and other support strategies
- Work under the guidance of a Port Automation Integration Consultant to define the integration requirements with Control System Layers
- BS Degree in Engineering is required
- 10+ years of industrial automation systems experience within the transportation industry, ideally within the ports industry
- MUST have experience working with a MES (Manufacturing Execution System) or a TOS (Terminal Operating System)
- Strong cradle-to-grave, automation project management background i.e. working with internal developing teams, contractors, suppliers, and clients
- Full-Time, permanent position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $125K to $200K, plus profit sharing, bonuses, and other great benefits
- Excellent Health benefits, 401K and paid time off package
- Comprehensive relocation packages offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.