Permanent position: Cincinnati, OH-Innovative automotive client is seeking experience an Electrical Design Engineer. Must have 2 + years of design experience with battery or thermal systems from within the automotive industry. Experience related to automotive. Strong benefits, sign on bonus and a very competitive compensation package ($70 K- $95 K). Relocation assistance will be offered for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Implements product engineering design and development, with emphasis on battery cell technologies and related integration.
- Collaborates with other engineers from a variety of disciplines to find innovative solutions to automotive engineering challenges.
- Uses 3D & 2D computer aided design (CAD) to effectively design and integrate components/sub-systems into an electric vehicle platform.
- Verifies that manufacturing, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and regulatory requirements for battery & climate control systems.
- Assists the service department in implementation of new and existing electrical components.
- Designs the fabrication of test control apparatus/equipment and determines methods, procedures, and conditions for testing battery parameters including internal thermal properties.
- Performs vehicle HVAC system design and other basic vehicle dynamics modeling.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related degree
- Good communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Has experience in lithium ion battery cell technology and climate control systems.
- Experience with battery welding processes and tooling a plus.
- Must have experience from within the automotive industry. Battery or Thermal experience. 2+ years
- Full benefits, very competitive salaries ($70 K- $95 K) and relocation assistance for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.