Permanent position: Industrial MFG company in the Memphis, TN area has an immediate opening for an Assistant Project Manager with a CAD Drafter / CAD Technician background to join their application engineering team. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- This employee will be responsible for preparing CAD drawings and other technical drawings as well as providing technical support to customers.
- Create and process proposals and sales orders in accordance with company policy; Develop and optimize customer relations through regular sales communications
- Provide technical support to customers via phone and writtencommunications as well as facilitating orders.
- Collaborate on the creation of technical documents and design drafts at the request of our customers which may include materials, functional characteristics, processes, quality control procedures, etc.
- 3+ experience - ideally, creating detailed drawings for mechanical or industrial equipment
- AS Degree or CAD Certificate, preferred; equivalent / specific experience will be highly considered.
- AutoCAD proficiency; familiarity with CAD/CAM is desirable but not required.
- World class company sponsored benefits
- Bonus potential
- 401K with company match.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.