Permanent position: Manufacturer in the Saginaw area is seeking a Sales Project Manager to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have a background in project management, municipal bidding and reading mechanical/architectural blueprints. Bachelor's degree preferred in areas of engineering, manufacturing or construction but will consider experience in lieu of degree. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Serve as an internal liaison between manufacturers reps, company regional sales managers and customers as well as inside sales team to create estimates and bids
- Assist in developing the bid strategy
- Develop project plans and proposals at all stages, from budgets to final design bid documents including pricing, equipment and deliverables for each project
- Manager all aspects of the pre-sale process to assure all project deliverables are met within established timeframes
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines and varying workloads
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required; candidates must be technically mechanical and have appropriate experience
- At least 3 years of experience estimating mechanical equipment
- At least 3 years of experience reading mechanical or architectural blueprints
- Background in manufacturing, construction, engineering, technical sales or project management
- Experience with municipal bidding or wastewater industries a plus
- Construction experience a plus
- Excellent math and computer skills as well as attention to detail
- Must have a high level of integrity and personal accountability.
- Projects are long-term. Must be able to use a CRM system to track notes and proposals.
- Full benefits package and vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.