Contract position: An Electrical Engineer is needed for a world class utility company in the Fort Wayne, IN area. This role will develop and present annual load forecast and ten year capacity plan. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Conduct impact studies for new customer loads and distributed generation interconnections.
- Prepare long range planning studies for overall system optimization for operations and voltage control.
- Provide overcurrent protection studies and recommendations for distribution circuit breaker level.
- Build system models and determine limiting capacity factors.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering in a program accredited by ABET.
- Passing the Fundamentals of Engineering examination in preparation for future licensing as a Professional Engineer (PE) is encouraged and preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.