Contract position: Our client in Irvine, a large Medical Device company is looking for a Sr Engineer with a background in R&D to start immediately!Responsibilities for the R&D Engineer
Requirements for the R&D Engineer
- Responsible to manage pilot production builds, planning, tracking and execution of a class III, implantable device at a contract manufacturer.
- Investigate complex manufacturing product quality and compliance issues (e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations) for all production processes prior to final product release based on engineering principles; analyze results, make recommendations and develop reports
- Identify and ensure the optimization of complex Manufacturing and/or R&D processes using engineering methods (e.g., SIX Sigma and LEAN methods) for design for manufacturing and for continuous process improvement.
- Develop, update, and maintain technical content of risk management files.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field with 4 years related industry experience Required or Master's Degree or equivalent in Engineering or related field with 3 years related industry or industry/education experience Required or Ph.D. or equivalent in Engineering or related field with 0 years experience
- Contractor Benefits to start
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.