Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Field Service Engineer / Field Service Technician in the in the Memphis,TN area. This person will work for an industrial manufacturing providing technical support to customers via phone, site visits and written communication as well as traveling out to client sites for installs, repair, and troubleshooting of equipment and internal components. Candidate needs to have the ability to travel domestically and internationally 30% of the time.Responsibilities for the Field Service Technician
Requirements for the Field Service Technician
- Troubleshoot, install and repair components at customer sites and central facility; Provide customers with technical support for installation, repair and troubleshooting of machines, motors, brakes, drives and controllers, and other electro-mechanical components
- Locate and determine causes of trouble in brakes and motors; perform component repair, system maintenance and diagnostics; Identify and resolve field issues or customer requests related to machines, drives and controllers, with the primary focus on the machines
- Create, complete and document procedures above; Complete root cause analysis; drive product improvement and process efficiency; Coordinate with factory and vendor technical support to efficiently resolve customers' problems
- 3+ years of relevant experience - Mechanic, Service Technician, Maintenance, Rebuilding Machinery and other related mechanical & electromechanical components.
- Willingness and ability to travel both domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time
- Must maintain a valid passport
- Generous Comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus or mobilization pay considered for qualified candidates
- 401K + company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.