Permanent position: Immediate need for a Supplier Quality Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Chelmsford, MA area. The Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for performing supplier audits, developing inspection methods and processes, and working with purchasing department to develop a strong supplier base. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Perform supplier audits and approve FAI data as required to maintain each supplier's approval status.
- Communicate non-conformances to suppliers and manage completion of 8D Reports.
- Work with Quality Manager to develop quality control plans for all purchased parts.
- Implement Incoming Inspection process and support Incoming Inspection Team.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent experience) and 4 years of relevant experience in a supplier quality role.
- Experience with best-practice industry tools such as RCCA, CAPA, PFMEA, 8D Analysis, DMAIC and SPC desired.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.