Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Design Engineer out in the Memphis, TN area. This person will working in the Application Engineering department and will be heavily involved in Solidworks designing for custom machine parts and systems. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Prepare Solidworks and AutoCAD drawings and other technical documents for proposals and projects
- Develop and optimize customer relations through regular sales communications; Create and process proposals and sales orders in accordance with company policy
- Assist Engineering team in building prototypes, testing, establishing specifications and achieving desired performance with the end product
- Collaborate on the creation of technical documents and design drafts at the request of our customers which may include materials, functional characteristics, processes, quality control procedures, etc.
- 3+ Years recent/relevant experience creating detailed drawings for mechanical or industrial equipment
- AS or BS in Engineering or Design, ideally - specifically relevant work history / training will be considered.
- Solidworks and AutoCAD proficiency
- Full company benefits, 401k match, Paid Time Off, Holidays, etc..
- Bonus eligible positioin
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.