Permanent position: Facilities Maintenance Electrician needed for a direct hire role in Lancaster, PA. Well established and growing facilities maintenance service provider is seeking an experienced Electrician for a direct hire career opportunity in downtown Lancaster, PA. Candidate will be responsible for the facility electrical maintenance for the county prison facility.Responsibilities for the Electrical Technician
Requirements for the Electrical Technician
- Candidate will be responsible for the facility electrical maintenance for the county prison facility.
- Inspects, tests, and performs preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communications, and power circuits
- Repairs and replaces faulty switches, sockets, and other elements of electrical systems to include fabrication of electrical control panels
- Maintains emergency generators and high voltage switch gear
- High School diploma required - any additional training or degree a plus
- Active Electrical License for PA a plus, but not required
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick leave
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.