Contract position: Expeditor needed for a contract position in Houston TX. Responsibilities for the Expeditor
Requirements for the Expeditor
- To support the Supply Chain function by expediting and tracking all aspects/deliverables, for items as assigned (items can be included in but not limited to equipment/material required for completion of Purchase Orders, Contracts, or Projects).
- Proactively expedite assigned item(s), by managing and utilizing stakeholder meetings, systems, templates, processes and either aiding in mitigation of or identifying potential risks.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders including, but not limited to, vendors and key client groups such as; engineering, project team members, project contractors, quality and other SCM team members (e.g. Logistics).
- Minimum 3-4 years of applied experience in a high pace environment
- Good working knowledge and experience of expediting best practices and an understanding of logistics, purchasing and project document requirements.
- Working Knowledge of Engineering and Vendor Documentation is required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint, Oracle and SAP an asset.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.