Contract position: Mechanical Project Engineer needed for a amazing opportunity in either Bellevue, WA with a high growth company. The Mechanical Project Engineer would be collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team to execute custom projects for water and wastewater treatment systems utilizing ZLD technologies - evaporative distillation and solids crystallization, as well as other company specific technologies. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Support our clients as part of the mechanical engineering team by performing mechanical and process design of engineering systems, create engineering document deliverables, develop relationships and collaborate with vendors, coworkers, and clients, and provide engineering support for the on-time delivery of quality, integrated systems.
- Generate project documentation including equipment arrangement drawings, skid and platform layouts, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID), specifications, datasheets, lists, etc.
- Manage mechanical equipment scope of supply (vessels/tanks, pumps, solids handling equipment, heat exchangers, mixers, piping systems, valves, etc.)
- Analyzing process design and performing applicable sizing calculations
- Technically support and coordinate activities involved in the specification, procurement, fabrication, installation and operation of specified project related equipment and designs.
- Deliver products that comply with engineering principles, customers' specifications and contractual requirements, and local codes.
- Support technical excellence by embracing continuous improvement, coordinating design reviews, documenting lessons learned, improving standard designs, and meeting ISO and quality requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- 2 year of relevant experience.
- Foster strong relationships and collaborate across functions and other company businesses to maximize synergy across projects and growth initiatives
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time and work in an industrial environment
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or scheduled form
- Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, problem solving, influencing, and facilitation skills.
- Industry leading contractor benefits! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.