Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer with a metal finishing company in the Baltimore, MD area. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working in a metal fabrication, CNC, machine shop, or a metal finishing environment. A Bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred, but not required. Any qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Manage the process lab to ensure process and product meets industry and internal standards. Specific lab operations include bath titrations/maintenance and process testing. Manage process lines to ensure baths, processes and support equipment meet quality/specification requirements
- In collaboration with the Production Manager, organize, implement, monitor and maintain production process flow to ensure optimal output. Includes optimal sequencing of jobs through process baths, optimal output from racking, unracking and masking teams.
- Assure compliance with EPA regulations that include managing waste treatment systems, hazardous waste and coordination with contractors. Assure compliance with OSHA safety regulations including safety planning, training and management
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer in a metal finishing, machine shop, fabrication, or CNC environment
- Specific metal finishing, or chemistry background would be a plus
- PTO, company contributes to a health savings plan but doesn't offer health insurance through them
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.