Permanent position: Prominent building products manufacturer is looking to hire a sharp Territory Sales Representative. This person will be able to work remotely from their home but will cover Miami-Dade County, FL. The ideal candidate will possess outside sales experience within the building products industry selling to dealers, R&R, big box, residential/commercial builders etc. This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $50k to $55k plus a quarterly bonus, monthly commission and a company vehicle within an established territory within Miami-Dade County with an opportunity to earn over $120k annually. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in U.S. Responsibilities for the Account Manager
Requirements for the Account Manager
- Experience maintaining and growing sales territory
- Displays or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog and emphasizes salable features
- Advises customer on proper installation techniques to ensure product functionality and code compliance
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders
- Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firms production and delivery schedules
- Works with inside sales representatives to keep account activities and literature up to date
- Participates in local Building Association meetings and trade shows when possible
- Assists marketing in administrating promotions and sales support to customers
- Bachelor's degree is preferred especially in sales and/or marketing
- Strong mechanical aptitude is helpful
- Candidates must possess outside sales experience preferably within the building products industry
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Candidates must be willing to work remotely and be able to travel throughout the Miami-Dade area
- This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a salary range from $50k to $55k plus a quarterly bonus, monthly commission and company vehicle with an opportunity to earn over $120k annually.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.