Permanent position: Automation technician needed for a client located just outside of Indianapolis. This is a company that builds capital equeipment. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Automation Technician
Requirements for the Automation Technician
- Must be able to build and wire PLCs, drives and touch screen panels.
- Experience installing sensors and vision systems.
- Perform mechanical work and some assembley.
- Travel to customer sites to assist in troubleshooting and start up.
- 3 years of experience wiring machinery
- NEC codes
- Schematics and wiring controls.
- PLC and robotic experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.