Permanent position: Leading manufacturer of custom engineered material handling conveyor equipment is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for their facility south of Nashville, TN. You would primarily be responsible for the design, development and test all aspects of mechanical components, equipment and machinery. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Designer
Requirements for the Mechanical Designer
- Design, develop, and test all aspects of mechanical components, equipment, and machinery
- Involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and/or repair of mechanical products
- design and develop custom material handling systems, conveyors, baggage handling systems, etc.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong experience with Autodesk Inventor or similar 3D modeling software
- Experience designing conveyors/material handling/baggage handling systems
- Main source for customer specification
- 401K with company match
- 3 weeks paid vacation; comprehensive benefits available day 1
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.