Permanent position: Logistics Manager located in Dalton, GA for a leading manufacturer of environmentally sustainable energy products. This position is responsible to lead a team in charge of factory logistics operations. To be considered - Bachelor's degree and at least two (2) years' of Logistics supervisory or leadership experience in supply chain operations and/or logistics within a manufacturing environment. Bi-lingual in Korean and English is required. Relocation assistance is provided for the ideal candidate. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Responsible for developing the day-to-day logistics plans including Order/Route management, Inventory Management, Employee Performance, Communication/Partnership with internal teams and customers
- Ensure accurate inventory records for all stored materials.
- Ensure scheduling and tracking of inbound and outgoing shipments.
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs.
- Supervise logistics team members responsible for international and domestic logistics
- Oversee the scheduling of daily and annual tasks for Logistics personnel
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business, engineering or a related field.
- Must have at least two (2) years' of Logistics supervisory or leadership experience in supply chain operations within a manufacturing environment
- Bilingual in Korean and English is required
- Understanding of FMS, TMS / ERP Systems.
- Knowledgeable in modes of Transportation (TL, LTL, Ocean, Air) is preferred
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.