Permanent position: Immediate opening for a CNC Programmer with Mastercam experience. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Mastercam or other CAM software, ideally 5-axis but that is not required. The client is also looking for a CNC Programming Supervisor, so all levels of experience are encouraged to apply!Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer
Requirements for the CNC Programmer
- Read and interpret blueprints, routing sheets, sketches, and other technical data to determine tooling requirements, set up procedures, control settings, and machining methods
- Daily programming using Mastercam software
- Maintain quality and safety standards and maintain equipment and supplies.
- 4 years minimum experience with the setup and operation of multi-axis mills/lathes; ideally 5-axis but not required
- 3 years of programming experience with Mastercam
- Experience in a prototype/low volume manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of metals and tooling required for proper machining.
- Full benefits package including 401K, health insurance, PTO etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.