Permanent position: Permanent position: Industry Leading manufacturer is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer. The role is critical in improving / leaning out production in an environment of assembly and automation manufacturing processes. Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement methodologies and practices needed. The organization offers continuous development and career growth. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develop manufacturing processes related to assembly and automation.
- Design/improve facility layout
- Promote and apply continuous improvement / lean Six Sigma practices
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- experience in a large manufacturing environment
- Lean manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US
- Direct Hire
- Excellent compensation plan, base salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits, and paid vacation
- a relocation package would be available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.