Contract position: Global leader in the medical device manufacturing industry has an immediate need in Round Lake IL for a Technical Writer. This is a contract position expected to last a year, possible extensions, possible temp to perm. Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Performs, manages, and writes nonconformance investigations in support of the Drug Delivery aseptic manufacturing facility.
- Participates in cross-functional problem solving and drives to root cause identification.
- Perform, manage, and write non-conformance (NCR) within the Track Wise 8 Management System.
- Manage NCR timelines in an efficient and timely manner.
- Use of DMAIC problem solving to determine root cause for non-conformance investigations.
- Work closely with manufacturing and quality personnel on investigations
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2 plus years relevant work experience in cGMP related industry
- 2+ years writing nonconformance investigations
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.