Contract position: Client involved in power generation and solar engineering projects is looking for an Electrical Designer with 2-5 years of experience to assist their team using AutoCAD (primary), Micro-Station (secondary), MS Office (excel, word), PDF software - Blue Beam or Adobe Acrobat or design projects.Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- You will be part of a design team that supports power generation engineering & construction projects
- Prepare/create a full range of construction documents for the installation of new, or modifications of existing equipment
- You will be supporting power generation projects involving transformer replacements, switch gear upgrades, new skids, solar layout drawings, lots of one-lines, etc...
- You will be expected to develop one-lines, three lines, schematics, panel schedules, etc... based on basic system input from an Engineer
- Develop drawing packages for construction contracts and bill of material for procurement specifications
- 2-5 years of experience as an Electrical Designer supporting industrial or heavy industrial projects
- You need experience developing one-lines, schematics, panel schedules, etc... based on basic system input from an Engineer
- You must be proficient with MicroStation or AutoCAD software (preferably both)
- Our client prefers candidates that have an AS Degree in drafting technology or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.