Permanent position: Electrical Controls Engineer - Consumer products company seeks to hire a BSEE for a Process Controls Engineer for their processing and packaging plant in Cincinnati. Responsibilities of the Process Controls Engineer include control system hardware design, instrumentation network integration, PLC, SCADA, VBA, and Batching software development, system testing, commissioning, and start-up of new capital process systems as well as optimizing existing systems. BSEE required and open to entry level candidates. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Design, develop, document, start up, debug, and commissioning of process, packaging and controls capital and expense projects.
- Develop software for batching, continuous, and clean-in-place processes utilizing PLC's, HMI's, server/client application software and Data Collection to support new and existing equipment. Develop control system hardware standards for control system designs.
- Analyze manufacturing process systems and develop project justifications to meet dynamic business conditions. Increase efficiencies, equipment utilization, and total cost reduction by optimizing existing process manufacturing systems.
- Provide production support by troubleshooting multi-level software applications, Ethernet and industrial communication networks, personal computers, servers, and server/client software applications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- 0-3 years of experience in Manufacturing and/Project Management preferred
- Strong technical aptitude of Controls systems (Rockwell ControLogix)
- Technical depth of control systems software and hardware
- No travel required however some on-call support rotated among the team
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.