Contract position: We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in Eastanollee, GA (Toccoa Area) to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and an extension is likely. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Completes Manufacturing/Tooling Engineer assignments with moderate supervision.
- Support High Performance Work Team and Preliminary Material Review Board activities.
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data to drive continuous improvement to improve worker safety/ergonomics, reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve quality.
- Implement new manufacturing processes or manage transition of manufacturing processes to support the overall manufacturing strategy
- Lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- Utilize CAD software to develop 2D or 3D prints, collaborating with manufacturing and
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering(Industrial, Mechanical or Materials)
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing/tooling engineer with knowledge of lean
- Reliability, process, or industrial engineering experience that understands operational excellence, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), and or TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) techniques.
- Understanding of RCCA and statistical tools
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.