Permanent position: Privately held Engineering firm is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This role with require travel to project sites. Qualified candidates must have Engineering/Construction Degree and experience with refining and plant project management. Candidates must also have experience managing large capital projects. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Budget Formulation and Control
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Enforce OSHA codes
- Must have BS degree in Engineering-in Chemical, Mechanical, Construction, etc.
- Must have at least 8 years experience performing an engineering role in an industrial setting such as crude oil refining and upgrading, pipelines, upstream oil and gas, or petrochemical facilities
- Must have experience with project management (PMP), project execution, planning and coordination, and experience in operating refinery environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.