Contract position: A Graphic Designer is needed for a company that designs, manufactures and distributes passenger and commercial vehicles, motorcycles, engines, and turbomachinery in the Herndon, VA area. This position will concept, design, and create compelling social content across multiple social platforms. No per diem. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Graphics Designer
Requirements for the Graphics Designer
- Alongside the Creative Lead, define the day-to-day look and feel of the company on social media. Contribute to creative process in meetings and presentations with internal/external teams.
- Work closely with team leads to evaluate creative performance and implement changes as needed. Manage some of the full cycle of production: development, pre-pro, producing on set as needed.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience. Must have an exceptional portfolio of work showcasing web and mobile application solutions that includes experience working in content production.
- In-depth knowledge of appropriate usage of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier, Bridge, image optimization for web, and other web authoring / motion graphic tools.
- Expert knowledge of social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and interest in emerging platforms, as well as experience working with various online ad design specs and media requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.