Permanent position: The role of the Manufacturing Engineer is to design, implement, monitor and maintain manufacturing processes in order to achieve the most efficient and cost-effective way of producing the highest quality product possible.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Analyze and facilitate improvements to existing operations by incorporating new methods and processes. Identify and correct man, material, machine, maintenance and methods losses.
- Develop and implement cost reductions in manufacturing processes utilizing Lean Manufacturing initiatives where applicable.
- Coordinate new equipment qualification, purchase and installation. Analyze new equipment performance.
- Investigate operational problems affecting production and address them in a systematic, methodical manner.
- Identify, justify, prepare (appropriate) and execute various capital and expense projects within a planned budget that benefit the efficient operation.
- Evaluate processes and equipment at acquired site to determine actions required to improve efficiency/quality/safety or move to another facility.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related.
- 5 year's experience in manufacturing operations and processes, or a combination of both.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.