Permanent position: Sr. Electrical Engineer with 10+ years power generation capital projects & maintenance experience - stable power generation and power delivery organization is seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer for a direct hire career opportunity in Tucker, GA. Candidate will work in the central engineering group and support both maintenance and capital projects for various generation assets across the state. BS engineering degree required - BSEE & PE desired.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Candidate will work in the central engineering group and support both maintenance and capital projects for various generation assess across the state.
- Responsible for planning major generator outages and the design, selection and implementation of new control systems for various plant types
- Help in planning, review and monitor annual electrical inspections and write annual reports
- Help design of new plant systems or modifications to existing plant systems, planning, budgeting, and performance analysis for facilities
- BS engineering degree required - BSEE & PE desired.
- 10 + years engineering and 5+ years preventive and predictive maintenance experience in an operating commercial electric power generating plant is required
- Background should include planning, budgeting, preventive and predictive maintenance and maintenance analysis.
- Ability to travel (up to 40%) to plant locations as needed
- Relocation assistance available
- Utility grade benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.