Permanent position: A prominent automotive manufacturer is seeking an Engineering Manager. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for daily management of the design and machine shop departments. Also provide critical support to the Company's Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing departments by working to enhance production processes, efficiencies and capabilities at every stage of the process. The company will pay a generous six figure + base with bonuses for this position. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Make detailed plans to accomplish tooling deadlines
- Confer with management, production, safety, and sales staff to discuss project specifications and procedures
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of the technical activities
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
- Direct, review and approve product design and changes
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong leadership experience to lead and motivate a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.