Permanent position: Director of Demand Planning needed for a global leading mfg located in the Pleasant Prairie area. In this role you provide strategic leadership for all demand planning, forecasting, inventory management while mitigating supply chain costs.Responsibilities for the Production Planning Manager
Requirements for the Production Planning Manager
- Interface with promotional planning teams to develop and maintain processes and technology to ensure promotional planning requirements are managed and communicated to the supply base.
- Lead Executive Sales & Operations planning processes.
- Provide strategic direction and long range demand planning, forecasting and inventory management for extensive internal and external supply base.
- Develop demand plan based on business trends and demand patterns.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent. MBA preferred
- 8-10 years related experience in demand planning, supply chain, manufacturing, distribution, materials management, logistics and operations.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP systems, MRP planning, forecasting systems, inventory optimization software
- Leadership skills including excellent communication skills. Proven abilities in: influencing (up, across, down), problem solving, decision making and relationship building.
- Manage well under pressure. Able to lead teams during periods of significant organizational and business change.
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Some relocation assistance may be available
- Annual bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.