Permanent position: Controls engineer needed for a client in the Cincinnati area. Position requires about 60% travel. Need somone who has worked with material handling systems or high speed machinery. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Work with a team of engineers on the desitn and development of automated systems.
- Work directly with the customer on system specifications.
- Participates in all phases of product development lifecycle, including the analysis, design, electrical designs, installation support, electrical installation debugging and support of other complimentary engineering staff associated with the electrical hardware engineering.
- Supports electrical installation via interfacing to electrical installers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years previous engineering experience preferred
- Average 60% travel
- PLC programming and troubleshooting ability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.