Contract position: Semiconductor company in Livermore, CA, is looking for several Manufacturing Engineers to work the night shifts. We have a M-F 6 pm to 3 am and T-SAT 6 pm to 6 am and additional Wednesday every other week. We are looking for a strong ERP and 3D modeling background in a manufacturing environmentt for larger equipment. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacturing of sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Interfaces with manufacturing and design engineering in coordinating the release of new products.
- Deal with issues on the production floor.
- Work night shifts.
- BS degree in engineering field.
- Familiar with ERP and 3D Modeling.
- Differential pay: 10% for swing shift and 15% for graveyard.
- Contractor benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.