Permanent position: Entry level controls engineer needed for a client in Cincinnati. Looking for somone who has no problem being on the road and learning from seasoned professionals. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Help in the design and start up of automated systems.
- Involved in the troubleshooting of control systems.
- Work with customers on specifications.
- Assist in electrical instillation.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering desired.
- Experience or exposure to Allen Bradley PLCs
- Ability to travel 80%
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.