Contract position: Quality Analyst needed in Opelika AL. This is not a lab role, it is a documentation specialist quality role. Expected to last 12+ months. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Quality Analyst
Requirements for the Quality Analyst
- Responsible for reviewing documents, records and reports against Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for accuracy and compliance to procedures based on regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, etc.
- Supports initial investigative actions on post market complaints as well as some NCRs, applying well-established techniques and procedures
- Create or revise standard procedures.
- Maintain relevant databases. Prepare and issue reports as defined as well as develop custom reports as needed.
- Assist in external and internal audits by maintaining audit records, extracting data from databases, and creating reports, collecting relevant data, etc.
- Design, develop, implement and deliver specific on the job training and development initiatives.
- BS in science or equivalent.
- 0-3 years' years of manufacturing experience or equivalent manufacturing experience.
- Quality documentation experience is preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.